An easy recipe to make a ‘healthier’ version of store bought chocolate.
YOU WILL NEED:
150 g (approx) COCONUT OIL
CASHEWS or ALMONDS (Unsalted & Raw/ Natural)
3-4 Tablespoons Cacao
1 Teaspoon Natural Vanilla Essence
3 Tablespoons Honey
Tray with edges
Heat Proof Bowl
Follow the video above or read through these written instructions:
1. Add the raw nuts of choice to a food processor and blitz a couple of times to make chunky pieces.
2. Add some boiling water to a saucepan and return to the boil
3. Once boiling, reduce heat & cover saucepan with a heat-proof dish
4. Add Coconut Oil to the heat-proof dish and if the oil is solid, allow it to melt and warm up.
5. Add Cacao and stir through with the metal spoon
6. Add Vanilla Essence
7. Add Honey and continue stirring until it all blends together
8. Once all of the ingredients in the heat-proof dish are combined well, remove from the heat
9. Prepare Your Tray for the refrigerator by lining with baking paper slightly longer than the tray
10. Add the chunky nuts to the warm chocolate mixture and stir well.
11. Transfer all the ingredients to the Tray lined with Baking Paper.
12. Refrigerate for 1 hr & 30 minutes before serving & enjoy!